Our recent conversation on the DevReady Podcast of how before rolling out any technology, you need to understand how it relates to your organisation wide strategy. This starts first with customer conversations.
- How technology comes into a strategy in the first place?
- Technology should be used to better customer experience.
- We need to educate senior people on what technology can really do.
- Customer experience and getting into the head of your audience.
- Communicating upfront will greatly increase your ROI.
- People jump into building the product way too early.
- Tech teams are often removed from the business strategy.
- The principle of design thinking.
- Covid changed people’s minds about design thinking.
Listen to the full podcast here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_xtYChXGZE&t